- FEEDBACK AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
- This course deals with time and frequency response of feedback control systems. The topics covered include, time response of first order and second order systems, modeling, transfer functions, pole-zero map, stability analysis, root locus, bode plots, compensators, PID controllers, and introduction to state-space techniques.
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
Upon completion of the course, the student must be able to:
- 1. Familiar with various systems exhibiting control mechanisms and understand their operation.
- 2. Able to develop the value of being analytic and able to apply learned concepts to improve systems.
- 3. Able to understand and appreciate feedback control.
- 4. Able to apply system-level thinking
- 5. Able to demonstrate knowledge of concepts in dealing with feedback and control systems
Feedback and Control Systems Outline
Following is the list of topics we will discuss in this course:
Note: ADDING LESSON ON-PROGRESS . . .
credit: CMO 24 s2008©2013 www.PinoyBIX.org