- TRANSMISSION MEDIA AND ANTENNA SYSTEMS
- Transmission media; radiowave propagation wire and cable transmission systems; fiber-optic transmission system; transmission lines and antenna systems.
- Digital Communications
Upon completion of the course, the student must be able to conceptualize,analyze and design transmission lines and antenna systems.
- 1. Describe the types of transmission lines and calculate the line constants.
- 2. Differentiate the types of radio wave propagation and be familiar with their applications.
- 3. Understand the principle and characteristics of antennas , the different types as well as the methodology in the design of each.
- 4. Be able to design and construct a wideband antenna ( VHF and UHF).
Transmission Media and Antenna Systems Outline
Following is the list of topics we will discuss in this course:
Note: ADDING LESSON ON-PROGRESS . . .
credit: CMO 24 s2008©2013 www.PinoyBIX.org