(Last Updated On: February 9, 2020)
Below are the answers key for Multiple Choice Questions in Chapter 3: Amplitude Modulation from the book Electronic Communication Systems by George Kennedy. Make sure to familiarize each and every questions to increase the chance of passing the ECE Board Exam.
1. a. 4 V
2. a. linear devices
3. d. 66.66
4. b. prevent excessive grid current
5. b. grid-modulated class C amplifier
6. d. increase by 50 percent
7. a. the lower modulating power required
8. c. is 0.5
9. c. its use avoids receiver complexity.
10. a. 1:3