(Last Updated On: December 8, 2017)
Lesson Objectives – the students should be able to:
- Classify equations of the conic sections into parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola
- Graph the ellipse with vertex at the origin.
- Graph the ellipse with vertex at (h, k)
- Solve problems regarding ellipse, finding the vertices, eccentricity and length of the latus rectum.
- Find the equation of the ellipse with vertex at the origin.
- Find the equation of the ellipse with vertex at (h, k)
- Know the some real life applications of ellipse.
- General Rules of the Ellipse
- Properties of the Ellipse
- ELLIPSE WITH VERTEX AT THE ORIGIN
- ELLIPSE WITH VERTEX AT (h,k)
- Properties of the Ellipse WITH VERTEX AT (h,k
- Formulas of the Ellipse
Analytic Geometry Lecture 12
Analytic Geometry Course Outline
Following is the list of topics we will discuss in this course:
List of Analytic Geometry Lectures
credit: ©2013 www.PinoyBIX.org