Lesson Objectives – the students should be able to:
- Classify equations of the conic sections into parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola
- Graph the hyperbola with vertex at the origin.
- Graph the hyperbola with vertex at (h, k)
- Solve problems regarding hyperbola, finding the vertices, eccentricity and length of the latus rectum.
- Find the equation of the hyperbola with vertex at the origin.
- Find the equation of the hyperbola with vertex at (h, k)
- Know the some real life applications of hyperbola.
- General Rules of the Hyperbola
- Properties of the Hyperbola
- HYPERBOLA WITH VERTEX AT THE ORIGIN
- Important Relations and Theorems of Hyperbola
- HYPERBOLA WITH VERTEX AT (h,k)
- Properties of the Hyperbola WITH VERTEX AT (h,k)
- Formulas of the Hyperbola
Analytic Geometry Lecture 13
Analytic Geometry Course Outline
Following is the list of topics we will discuss in this course:
List of Analytic Geometry Lectures
credit: ©2013 www.PinoyBIX.org