This is the Section 2 Module 6 of the compiled Electronics Coaching Materials taken from different sources including but not limited to Electronics books, past Board Exams Questions, Journals and other Electronics References. This particular Coaching Notes in Electronics Engineering has random Questions and Answers in random topics. Make sure to familiarize each questions to increase the chance of passing the ECE Board Exam.
Electronics Engineering Coaching: Section 2 Module 6
1. SAM (series access medium)
2. Comparator with hysteresis
3. 157A is a __ op amp
4. An op-amp with output connected to input
5. 741 op-amp consist of __ resistor
6. The most complex to produce and difficult to repair printed circuit boards are those made using which of the following methods?
7. A method of melting doped semiconductor and allowing it to refreeze
8. An IC with 534 transistors in a single chip belongs to __________ integration.
9. Use to deposit a reactive material in substrate
10. Advantage of IC
ATTAINABLE SWITCHING SPEED
11. Plug-in dips are susceptible to loosening because of which of the following causes?
12. Greatest damage on PCB
13. It is used to remove the insulation on insulated wires
14. 399 IC, 14 pin, use as
15. Compose of IC circuit.
17. Remove TO’s imbedded
18. It is used in replacing of TO or DIP
19. Lacing shuttle prevents the wires from
20. IC are generally classified as
21. Vacuum evaporation and carbon sputtering are two methods used to produce _____
22. Op-amp where both input & output are joined together
23. Used as feedback in integrating opamp
24. Operational amplifiers are:
ALL OF THE ABOVE
25. Frequency measuring ability of a multi meter can be increase by using
26. Exceeds the mercury temperature
27. Inner attenuation of multiplier
1. When a super conductor is cooled below the temperature required for super conductivity, the material appears to become perfectly diamagnetic
2. The liberation or absorption when an electric current flows from a warmer to cooler part of a conductor is called ______.
3. In an electric tube due to the influence of the potential gradient at the cathode on emission current.
4. A certain condition wherein a nucleus can be stimulated to emit very sharply defined beams of gamma rays.
5. The selective absorption of electromagnetic waves by a dielectric, due to molecular dipoles
6. The low attenuation of slow moving electrons by inert gasses.
7. The redistribution of current in a conductor brought about by the presence of another conductor
8. The increase in the conduction of illuminated surface
9. Makes the oscillator to continue oscillating
10. Also known as thermoelectric
11. Ability of UV radiation to discharged a negatively charge body in a vacuum
12. Microwave oscillation that occurs in a small block N-type gallium arsenide when a constant DC voltage
13. The process of making a material “passive” in relation to another material and use the material together
1. A measure of the ability to diffuse
HALL OF FAME
1. Discover magnetic effect
HANS CHRISTIAN OERSTED
TELL ME WHEN
1. Einstein stated the 2 emissions in what year (di exact un tanong)
1. A contact at 100% will only fall at _____ value.
2. Any substance has a boiling point at a pressure of _________
3. Input variable ……………………………
4. Electronics is a branch of engineering which deals with the application of