This is the Section 3 Module 7 of the compiled Electronics Coaching Materials taken from different sources including but not limited to Electronics books, past Board Exams Questions, Journals and other Electronics References. This particular Coaching Notes in Electronics Engineering has random Questions and Answers in random topics. Make sure to familiarize each questions to increase the chance of passing the ECE Board Exam.
Electronics Engineering Coaching: Section 3 Module 7
HALL OF FAME
1. Silver Sulfide was discovered by
2. invention of automatic regulators for use in conjunction with gas accumulators for illuminating lighthouses and buoys
NILS GUSTAF DALEN
3. discover the relationship between electricity and magnetism
HANS CHRISTIAN OERSTED
4. Invented/Patented IC
5. Boolean Algebra
TELL ME WHEN
2. Constant signal frequency output.
3. An electronic system changes depending on current or voltage( di ako sure sa tanong)
LINEAR ELECTRONIC SYSTEM
4. A noise generator that produces sequence of random (noise?) …
5. The ability of dielectric material to have double refraction in electric field.
6. To produce single lace conductor, the total length must be _________ times the length of the conductor. –
TWO AND ONE-HALF
7. Magnetic characters in your bank checks are produced by _____
8. What sensing element typically made from a thin walled tube formed into deep convolutions and sealed at one end, whose displacement can then be made to act on a transduction element
9. … uses RF …
10. The electric current or movement of electric charge carriers, which is due to the applied force, that is of stated as electromotive force over a given period of time is called _____
11. Type of manufacturing which is composed of two or more cells and material transport
12. power rating… _______ is much better compare to stand-alone
13. bandstop also known
BAND SUPPRESSION/BAND REJECT
14. …. 6 rectifying elements/ A three-phase, full wave rectifier, using six elements …
15. supervisor program
16. voltage of gate (FET)
17. Randomly sequence of square pulses
18. UJT forward
19. UJT reverse
EMITTER TO B2
21. ELECTROACTIVE POLYMER
22. The ratio of the electron beam voltage to the two-third of the electron beam current…
23. Property that define the volume of a solid at melting temperature
24. to smoothen..
AMPLIFICATION AND DAMPING
26. most common error
27. The approved method in conformal coating removal:
28. Glows when struck with energized electron of the cathode
29. Generator of flat frequency produce /Frequency noise source response and shows anomalies …
30. Generate two or more tone produce
31. Lightning arrester is located
NEAR THE TRANSFORMER
32. . . . Rate of constant . . .
33. LED (GaAs, GaP used)
EMITS MORE LIGHT
34. Advantage of LCD over LED
35. formula for overall transmission
36. nucleon …
37. the work required to pull off a ??? from an electron… is called ___.
FIRST IONIZATION POTENTIAL
38. Residential defect . . .
39. High technology controllers
A. Off time
C. VISION SYSTEM
40. “ONLY WHEN THE POTENTIAL …….EXCEEDS THE POTENTIAL BARRIER”
41. High temperature environment uses
42. Prevent ….
43. A rattail is used when a branch circuit is required and to join conduit a ____ is used
44. “road-interfaced oriented lines”
45. Kikuchi line is made up of _____ lines
BLACK AND WHITE
46. The impedance at specified terminal where all internal sources are shorted but their impedances retain.
47. When a large aluminum terminal lug or splice is installed, why is it NOT necessary to clean the aluminum wire?
THE WIRE IS CLEANED BY THE ABRASIVE COMPOUND IN THE LUG OR SPLICE
48. A neon lamp move with two parallel transmission line glows it’s brightest at
49. Cholestoric crystal is discolored/ colored because of?
SLIGHT TWIST BETWEEN LAYERS
50. “Driven point impedance”
51. In root-focus point analysis, … used to produce a steady-state-error with step input are:
52. Depends on number of pole pairs in motor
NO. OF PHASES
53. Thermal Inertia
55. relates the decay constant of a radioactive isotope with the energy of the alpha particles emitted
56. Electromotive force
57. Without connecting directly to the circuit load