- ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN / ELECTRONICS 2
- High frequency transistor models; analysis of transistor circuits; multi-stage amplifier, feedback, differential amplifiers and operational amplifiers; integrated circuit families (RTL, DTL, TTL, ECL, MOS)
Upon completion of the course, the student must be able to:
- 1. Review the basic electronics learned in Electronics 1.
- 2. Analyze different circuits and models at high frequency.
- 3. Analyze and solve problems with regards to transistor circuits.
- 4. Define an operational amplifier.
- 5. Analyze combinational and sequential devices for logic circuits.
- 6. Familiarize with the integrated circuit families.
Electronic Circuits Analysis and Design Course Outline
Robert L. Boylestad, Thomas L. Floyd