- PRINCIPLES OF COMMUNICATIONS
- Bandwidth; filters; linear modulation; angle modulation; phase locked loop; pulse modulation; multiplexing techniques; noise analysis; radio transmitters and receivers.
- Electronic Circuits Analysis and Design
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
Upon completion of the course, the student must be able to:
- 1. Conceptualize and analyze a communication system.
- 2. design communication circuits and subsystems
Principles of Communications Course Outline
Following is the list of topics we will discuss in this course:
- 1. Introduction to Communications Systems
- 2. Amplitude Modulation
- 3. Single-Sideband Techniques
- 4. Frequency Modulation
- 5. Radio Receivers
- 6. Noise
- 7. Pulse Modulation
- 8. Digital Modulation
- 9. Radiation and Propagation of Waves
- 10. Broadband Communication System
Note: ADDING LESSON ON-PROGRESS . . .
Download Handouts and Reviewers
credit: CMO 24 s2008©2015 – 2016 www.PinoyBIX.org