Below are the answers key for the Part 4 Examination Test that includes the last 4 Chapters of the book Teach Yourself Electricity and Electronics, 5th edition by Stan Gibilisco.
1. B. Binocular.
2. A. Decibels.
3. A. Low individual intelligence but high group intelligence.
4. C. An audio mixer.
5. B. Is dangerous.
6. C. Sensitivity.
7. B. The frequency of the disturbance.
8. E. Spherical coordinates.
9. D. Full duplex.
10. A. The Global Positioning System.
11. D. In a polar orbit.
12. C. Linearity.
13. B. Central processing unit.
14. C. An antenna.
15. B. The amplifier used by a band at a rock concert.
16. E. None of the above.
17. A. True three-dimensional hi-fi audio reproduction.
18. E. Number of dimensions involved.
19. D. Shielded whenever possible.
20. A. The antenna is 98 percent efficient.
21. A. Degrees of rotation.
22. E. Destination.
23. A. The number of times per second that an image is renewed in a computer display.
24. C. Microprocessor.
25. C. Sectors.
26. E. Cylindrical coordinate geometry.
27. B. The stored data vanishes when power is removed.
28. D. Noise level.
29. D. Degrades performance.
30. C. Cryotechnology.
31, B. Computer monitors.
32. B. As long as nobody gets hurt or killed as a result.
33. B. It can interfere with other people’s cell phones.
34. E. Never. An orbiting satellite always moves relative to the earth’s surface.
35. A. Selectivity.
36. D. A hard drive.
37. B. SSB.
38. A. Image resolution.
39. E. Waveform of the sound.
40. C. FM.
41. E. Turntable.
42. D. Conditions A, B, and C are all true.
43. E. Vibrating molecules.
44. B. Synthesized.
45. C. Three-dimensional space.
46. A. The time period in which a particular type of robot was developed.
47. E. Logarithm.
48. D. 390 to 750 nanometers.
49. A. Part of the Internet.
50. C. Keep the image from rolling.